Sunday, January 5, 2014

What is a good valentine gift and or idea to be romantic ?

gifts for her first date
 on Sunday, June 12, 2011
gifts for her first date image



Rock


Me and my gift been dating for about 1 and 6 months and she wants me to be romantic for valentines day i have no clue what to do were both 18 last year i messed up vapentines day and dont want to again please help me thanks


Answer
Go to all things remembered and get her a bracelet or necklace with a special inscription from you telling her how special she is. You need to go soon so it will be ready by v day.

What's the best thing I can do for my boyfriend before he leaves for boot camp?




Thunda Thi


My boyfriend of 3 years has plans for the Navy and is going to boot camp in September. His birthday is in the same month, but unfortunately, he won't be here with his family and friends to celebrate it. Any suggestions of what I can plan? A party with all of us? An awesome gift? A date with just us two?


Answer
You should give him everything. A date. A gift...but make it something he can take with him. And of course a birthday party!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment