Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Do liquor stores sell things to gift wrap?

gifts for her joke
 on Funny 40th Birthday Sayings, 40th Birthday Jokes,
gifts for her joke image



zoocherry8


I wanted to get my friend a bottle of Alize (as a gag gift/inside joke) for her birthday, and since I'm not a drinker myself I don't really spend any time in liquor stores. So I was wondering if most of them sell boxes or bags for liquor bottles and such. If not, where is a good place to get a tall box.


Answer
usually you would put a liquor bottle in a bag (not a box). Some liquor stores sell them, but some don't. It just depends. Most pharmacies or gift stores sell them... you can ask for a wine bag and the person working there should know what you mean. I have found some really pretty ones at CVS. :)

What would be a slightly awkward/funny gift for a young daughter to give her father?




Chelsey M


It's my husband's birthday next month and he's always getting me joke gifts. So I wanted to get him back by having our 7 year old daughter give him a hilarious gag gift, but I'm having trouble coming up with a great one. What do you think?


Answer
Pajama bottoms, along with the explanation that you need these because I saw your naked butt walking down the hall at night.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment