Friday, November 22, 2013

What is a good gift to get someone that is graduating from high school?

gift for her graduation
 on ... -personalized-gifts-graduation-gifts-for-her-and-him-ccf0213.jpg
gift for her graduation image



rach_l_r


I was talking to my best friend who lives 12 hours away from me earlier today and she mentioned my gift for graduation. I had no idea that she was going to get me one so I need to get her one. Her birthday's coming up soon too...but I'll figure that out. I was wondering if anyone knew a great gift to give someone for graduating from high school?
She is going to college in the fall and she's also going on a trip to Europe right after graduation. I know she already bought scrapbooking stuff.



Answer
Is she going to college in the fall? If she is and you know which one maybe a sweatshirt with the college logo on it or a gift basket of misc items like tee shirt, bumper sticker, key chain, etc from that school?

How can somebody else cash a check I recieved from someone else?




ecdt36


I got a check from my Reverend at my church as a gift for graduation, but I can't cash it because I don't have ID. Is it possible I could get either my mother or father to cash it for me? How would the signing process go?


Answer
yes just sign the back and give it to them and they can take it to a bank where they have an account and the bank will cash it!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment