Thursday, November 21, 2013

What is a good Santa gift for 18 yearold?

gifts for her 18
 on 18th Birthday GIFTS Eighteenth KEEPSAKE For Him Her CELEBRATION Party ...
gifts for her 18 image



Grin


I am finished shopping but I can not think of a Santa gift for my 18 yearold daughter. In my house the Santa gift is always a big gift.
She has a phone, computer, car, etc.
Price range $100 to $300.
I got my 15 yearold a Chi straightener as her Santa gift is that big enough?
They are hard to buy for, all they asked for was clothes or boots.
My husband does not like giving gift cards or cash.



Answer
Just buy them clothes or boots then! The Chi straightener was a good call!

You could always buy them some jewelry (Tiffany & co. does amazing things and it's in your price range!)

Good luck xxxxx

Any ideas for some good gifts for an 18 month old girl for Christmas?




Amanda


Any ideas for some gifts for an 18 month old girl for christmas.


Answer
Things that stack, like stacking cups or blocks




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment