Saturday, November 23, 2013

What are some good thoughtful cheap gifts I can get the ladies in my office?

gifts for great women
 on Before you Buy -- Get the Facts!
gifts for great women image



Blazzzzin


There is also one man so unisex gifts would be great. There are 4 women and one man. No plants or flowers...thats what everyone gives. I was thinking maybe a box of See's Candies for everyone?


Answer
One of those insulated cups that keep hot liquids piping hot -- they are great gifts. See's candies are good too. I think you are on the right track.

What would be a really good gift to get someone to let them know you miss them?




Michael


I work offshore and am gone a lot. I have one of the greatest women ever in my life. After being cheated on by my ex wife I want to make sure that this one knows how much she means to me. I try to let her know when I am home but I wanted to do something while I am out here to let her know that I love her and how much she means to me. I just don't want it to be the same old thing. Can someone help?


Answer
send her flowers from any online site like 1800 flowers, pick ones that make you think of her. And write that on the personal message. (if you want extra points, count how many days until your going to see her again...get that exact amount in chocolates and tell her to eat one choc. for everyday and by the last choc. you'll b there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment