Monday, November 18, 2013

How does an Amazon Gift Card work in regards to shipping and handling?

gift for her from you
 on bridal shower gifts for her
gift for her from you image



Spaceboy


Do an Amazon Gift Card cover shipping and handling or do I have to pay shipping and handling when the postman arrives?

This is my first time using an Amazon Gift Card, so please don't be mean to me.



Answer
It does cover shipping and handling. If you continue through the checkout you will get to a page that asks what credit card your using or if you have a gift card. to make sure type in ur credit card pin and hit continue. the final price will be on the last page.

What is the traditional gift for the doctor that delivered your child?




Ozymandias


I am considering a gift for the Doctor that delivered my child. What is the traditional gift for such an event?

I was thinking a 'silver dollar' or something similar.

Thanks.
Just some info:

The doctor is a Military Doctor, so he doesnt get 'phat paid' for doing a good job.

Also, he did such a wonderful job, I think he deserves a small gift...



Answer
I know that people will say you are paying enough either out of pocket or through insurance for the birth of your baby. However, I did feel compelled, when my daughter was born to get a small gift for the doctor. I just felt that all the nurses, assistants and the doctor in the practice were so amazing and made me feel so comfortable for my 9 months, I really wanted to give a more personal thank.you.

So about a month or so after my daughter was born I went and bought a few cookie tins with "Mrs. Fields" cookies in it. I stopped by the office one afternoon after lunch and dropped them off with a thank you note and picture. That way it was a thank you to the entire office for such excellence in care.

They were so appreciative. It was nice because it was something for the whole office to enjoy. And the money was nominal, I spent under $20. It made me feel good to give them that token of appreciation.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment