Monday, November 18, 2013

What should I get with my christmas money?

gifts for her christmas 2012
 on Christmas Gift Ideas for Her | Junk Mail Blog
gifts for her christmas 2012 image



Anonymous


I got $140. And a $100 dollar gift card for Forever 21 that I'm obviously spending on clothes and stuff. What should i do with my $140? Should I spend it on more clothes, get electronics, save it...? I'm thirteen btw.


Answer
Wait it out, there's so much coming out in 2012 it'll be good to hold on to it, get something brand new for 2012.

If you have to ask what to do with it I'm going to assume you haven't found a big thing you want yet. There is no hurry to spend your money, hide it in your piggy bank, bank account, between your mattress, wherever you hide it and pull it out when there's something you really really want and your parents will not get it for you.

What are simple and cheap gift ideas for girls?




Shao Chan


today's 12/17/2012 in my country... tomorrow, I'll be going to the mall to buy stuff.
and on wednesday, is the christmas party in our school.
I am planning on giving SIMPLE and CHEAP gifts for my 9 female friends... they are around the age of 14-15. even though I'm just the same age as them (and the same gender), I don't really know what girls like. :|
I'm thinking of things that'll come in handy for them.
for example: wallet (but they already have one so that's out of the choices)

any suggestions??



Answer
-Change purse
-Hair accessories like hair pins or hair bands etc
-Lip gloss set
-Bath set
-Scarf,leg and/or arm warmers
-Girly or Christmas themed toe socks
-Jewelry case
-Funky picture frames
-Nail polish set
-Unique cell phone case
-Friendship bracelet


If you have a Claire's locally, I'd highly suggest going there. They have a lot of cute inexpensive things for teen girls.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment