Saturday, November 23, 2013

Are thank you cards necessary for birthday party gifts?

gift for her retirement
 on Accountant Gifts and CPA Gift | OccupationGifts.com
gift for her retirement image



Dragonfly


I have always felt that thank you cards are proper etiquette for any party, whether it be baby shower, wedding shower, birthday party, graduation gifts, retirement gifts whatever. But I am shocked at some of the answers from one of my contacts questions. Some of them have said that it's only necessary to thank the person to their face, but not send a card. I've always thanked the person in person and also sent a card later on...is our culture getting away from proper etiquette these days...I mean I can't even get rsvp's from people anymore?


Answer
When somebody I knew got married, apparently she said thank you for the wedding present and refused to send out thank you letters. Her reason? She said thank you for the presents when they were in the wedding line. Family's response? Not repeatable on here!

I always write thank you letters for any gifts that I or my children receive and I get really annoyed when people don't bother.

My SIL / nephew is a culprit of this and if my husband wasn't around, I wouldn't get him any presents and when asked, I would state that as they have never thanked me for the presents I had to assume that he didn't like them - therefore I saved myself the time.

KD

Im looking for small buisnesses that want a gift and incentive program?




Cheekalici


I am currently involed in a gift and incentive business. I am looking for businesses that want to offer a gift and incentive progam to there employees. It can be used as safety incentives, Attendance Incentives, service aniversary gifts, bithdays, retirements, weddings ect.. anything you want! Your employees get to choose what they want! I would like to know why kind of businesses would be interested in this for there employees and if you currently have an incentive program for your business how do you like it?


Answer
If you're interested in a good online business opportunity then check below out.
You can find a way to reach wise your side income.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment