Saturday, November 23, 2013

What are simple and cheap gift ideas for girls?

gifts for her christmas 2012
 on Christmas Gift Ideas for Her | Junk Mail Blog
gifts for her christmas 2012 image



Shao Chan


today's 12/17/2012 in my country... tomorrow, I'll be going to the mall to buy stuff.
and on wednesday, is the christmas party in our school.
I am planning on giving SIMPLE and CHEAP gifts for my 9 female friends... they are around the age of 14-15. even though I'm just the same age as them (and the same gender), I don't really know what girls like. :|
I'm thinking of things that'll come in handy for them.
for example: wallet (but they already have one so that's out of the choices)

any suggestions??



Answer
-Change purse
-Hair accessories like hair pins or hair bands etc
-Lip gloss set
-Bath set
-Scarf,leg and/or arm warmers
-Girly or Christmas themed toe socks
-Jewelry case
-Funky picture frames
-Nail polish set
-Unique cell phone case
-Friendship bracelet


If you have a Claire's locally, I'd highly suggest going there. They have a lot of cute inexpensive things for teen girls.

What to get my 18 year old boyfriend for christmas?




Brittany


He loves hunting, money, working, being outdoors, and every year i have got him the perfect gift and thisvyear hes spending so much on me and i dont know what to get him im willung to spend up to 500 dollars. He works in the bush and said to get him an electic grease gun, but i want to get him more. Please help with ideas


Answer
Real rifle shell - pen
http://themeroomideas.com/christmas/gifts-fun-unique-gift-shopping-ideas.html

unique outdoors gift
VW CAMPER TENT FULL SIZE REPLICA OF 1965 VOLKSWAGEN CAMPERVAN sleeps 4 PEOPLE
http://themerooms.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/gift-ideas-fun-novelty-gift-shopping.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment