Sunday, January 26, 2014

How can I build my freezer milk supply while exclusively breastfeeding?

gift for women
 on Homewares Gift For Women | HOPE Art | Canvas Print | Girly Gifts
gift for women image



Danyelle


I am an exclusively breastfeeding mom of an almost 3 month old and I want to have a frozen supply of milk, b/c I need to leave my baby for a few days to go out of town.I am not one of those gifted women who has an abundance of milk.I am barely making enough to satisfy my baby :( How can I get my freezer stocked for my departure? Could my milk supply be low if I am unable to do so?


Answer
You can pump after every feed, even if you don't get much it will tell your body to make more. Does your baby sleep for long at night? You could get up during the night to pump.

How do you find the dangling modifiers in the following sentences?




koulayd


1 In the past, few high-status science awards were won by women, a situation that failed to give many outstanding women scientists the recognition they deserve
2 Attaining the highest achievements and awards has been beyond the grasp of even the most gifted women scientists
3 When the announcement of the newly elected members of the prestigious National Academy of Sciences was made in 2003, major advances by women was suddenly realized
4. Having selected seventy-two new members in 2003, seventeen were women, a larger number than ever before
5 By discovering that a suprisingly large number of human genes contol the sense of smell, Dr.Linda Buck earned her Academy membership.

Thanks for you help



Answer
You look for modifiers or phases that have unclear "attachments."

For example, in sentence 4., were the women larger in size or in number? This sentence could be rewritten as, "Seventeen of the 72 new members elected in 2003 were women. These 17 women represent the largest percentage of elected women in the history of the organization."




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment