Sunday, January 26, 2014

What is a unique/creative gift that I could give or make for my girlfriend for our 3 year anniversary?

gift for her creative
 on Creative Valentines Day Gift Ideas for Her | RealSimple.com
gift for her creative image



musicStude


I am usually a very creative person and I have made creative gifts and have had unique ideas for past birthdays, christmas, and anniversaries, but for some reason I am have a huge mental block and can't really think of anything. The gifts I usually give her are themed so I am really not looking for themes, just gifts that are creative and unique that I could give to her.


Answer
I find an outdoor umbrella sweet. You can even stay under it and make more moments to treasure. Dress, jewelries and teddy bears are common ones. Try something unusual and for sure her other friends would give her like gifts. Only you can think of the coolest one.

We all know there is a correlation between gifted people and bipolar disorder, I need to know what that is?




Christine


OK, I'm doing research for my screenplay about mental illness. I'm ready to pull my hair out, i've been online for 3 hrs now & every website it say's that there is a correlation between creativity/gifted & bipolar, but it does NOT tell me what that is!!!! I really need a professional answer/opinion...OK, some my question is WHY do gifted ppl suffer from bipolar? Or is it that ppl with bipolar are more gifted & creative because of the disease? Thank you for your help!!


Answer
I did not know. Manic states are associated with prodigious outputs of work. But often so disorganized it's worthless. I wish I could see those articles. In my experience a few are very vocal about a superior state of mind but unsupported. But it's not the same situation.
I've found intelligence a double edged sword. With a simple person things that are not understood are explained with superstition and forgotten. With intelligence he digs deep and finds "evidence" of fantasy.
But the status quo doesn't agree.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment