Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What does a person get for a 90 something yr old lady for christmas?




cnacyn


I work in a care home, taking care of the elderly and I picked her to give a gift. She may have not long to live. So I was wondering what ideas I can get to give this woman a sweet gift under $20.00.


Answer
a comfy throw blanket and fuzzy warm socks. :)

What should i get my wife as a gift for our dinner tommorrow?




Matt1986


I really want to get her something nice but i also dont want to break the bank either? Its just a little romantice dinner at the local red lobster, so what should i get her for under $20?


Answer
You can usually find a cute necklace or bracelet in a boutique for less than $20. Check local salons. Another really romantic gift is buy a nice frame (you should be able to find one at Target for around $20) and print a recent picture of you two maybe on vacation or over the holidays to put in it. Women dig that stuff.

Stay away from perfume and lingerie... that's walking a dangerous line my friend.


Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment