Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Can you help me find a great bronze gift for my loving wife?

anniversary gifts for her 8 years
 on 20 Year Anniversary Mugs, 20 Year Anniversary Coffee Mugs, Steins ...
anniversary gifts for her 8 years image



Michael C


I need a great 8th year wedding anniversary gift. Bronze is the theme.


Answer
Try e-bay finding an old bronze bowl she might like. Or an old bronze coin, made into a necklace

Do you celebrate all of your special dates or just your wedding anniversary?




DEBBY'S BA


My husband and I have been married for almost 8 years. We have been together for almost 10. The 10th anniversary of the day we started dating is coming up (Christmas Day) and we are disagreeing on weather or not we are supposed to celebrate it. My husband says that once you get married your wedding anniversary is the only one that you celebrate. I believe that all of our special days deserve acknowledgment. Do you celebrate all of your special dates or just your wedding anniversary??


Answer
I take our special days as days we just spend together if we can. We don't really celebrate per say, no need for big fancy gifts or going out to dinner, but it should be acknowledged. It still is a special day if your still together!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment