Friday, January 31, 2014

What is a awesome gift for a woman for xmas?




tiny_peppy





Answer
I love going to the spa...many places offer full days of total relaxation there (ITS GREAT), what women doesn't love jewelry (i love David yurman and they have moderate prices on some rings, bracelets starting @300-500!), I also love a warm housecoat from barefoot dreams...really anything from there!!

What should I give 11 women for Xmas gifts?




Zelda


They are in my Bunco group and I don't have all that much money. Please don't suggest baking or an ornament. Last year i gave spices. Thanks!!!


Answer
You could try gift basket that deals with things they like such as a spa set,books, movies,etc you can go to the dollar tree and find a lot of nice things for a $1. U can even use a tote bag to put the stuff in. maybe a purse you can find good deals on clearance :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment