Wednesday, January 29, 2014

are you "supposed" to bring a gift to a housewarming party?

gifts for her kitchen
 on Send Kitchen Knife Board Set Crockery for Her to Chennai
gifts for her kitchen image



Rain


I'm so confused!

My friend and her husband as well as her one year old son recently moved into a new, bigger house her dad bought for her. They had already owned their own house before so they already have all the typical gifts (kitchen stuff, etc) .

Should I bring something? What should I bring? Please keep in mind I am a 22yo college student on a tight budget :p thanks!



Answer
You don't "have" to do anything, but it is very nice manners to bring a small token (whatever you can afford) as a welcoming gift. A candle, a bottle of wine, a plate of home made cookies--whatever suits your fancy!

Ideas for Repurposing a Caphalon Pot Rack?




ML


I have a beautiful Caphalon Pot Rack I received as a gift. My kitchen ceiling is too low for the pot rack, but I don't want to get rid of it. I would love to mount it when I have a taller kitchen ceiling someday. (I currently rent my place) For the meanwhile, any creative ideas for how to repurpose the pot rack? What else can I use it for?


Answer
If you have a balcony or patio why not hang it and use it for plants?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment