Sunday, January 26, 2014

Should I bring a gift to an engagement party?

gifts for her engagement
 on Proposal/Engagement Gift for HER from SgToyShop on Storenvy
gifts for her engagement image



Jim


I know I'm going to the wedding, and will bring a gift to it. Do I also need to bring a gift to the engagement party? If so, what would be appropriate?


Answer
Gift at engagement party is not required,
however, would be a thoughtful gesture.

As for appropriate: something that the couple can use, e.g. an item for the wedding (photo album, guest book, airline tix :) ), or if the couple will be settling in a new residence, then something for their new home (romantic candles etc).

Congratulations on your engagement gift for my best friend?




mrrm11


My dearest friend just called with the news that she is got engaged last night and I want to get her something special. She asked me to be her maid of honor and I will get her an engagement gift at her engagement party but I want to get her something now to say how happy I am for them. Any suggestions? I am going to get some champagne but I'd like to find something really special that she will remember her engagement with.


Answer
Bring her some flowers .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment