Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I got a letter from gifted services saying I was gifted in creative thinking. What does that mean?




Alice V


They said I would have to take four different tests because of this. Mom said that I could have scholarships from this because I can write books or paint, I know "she already told you" but I still don't get it. If you think about it, everyone is gifted in creative thinking..... SO WHY ME?!?!???


Answer
Your statement has a flaw, Not everyone is gifted in creative thinking. Not everyone can do that at all. You only think they are because it is so easy for you.

I used to think everyone could do maths in their head, because I found it so easy - and then I realised that I did need to help my friends at school, because they could not do the maths in their head the same way I do. We all have talents, this is yours.

The main important point is this - are you really really talented enough to make a career of this, to earn money to live from it? Or will it only ever be a hobby? Creative thinking is a good talent to have, and there are a lot of commercial outlets for this sort of talent - don't think of artist or sculptor, think graphic design, advertising, marketing, fashion design, etc.

Snooki is pregnant, and engaged to Jionni. If you could give them a wedding gift, what would you give them?




nebula


I don't watch the show or have any interest in their lives, but upon seeing a recent article about the engagement and pregnancy, I was just curious as to what my fellow Yahoo! Answerers would give them as a wedding gift!
Be creative.
:)



Answer
Divorce papers -- they'll probably need it in a couple months




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment