Thursday, January 30, 2014

What's a good 30th birthday gift idea for her?




baby cakes


My female best friend is turning 30 and I want to give her nice gift. Need ideas.


Answer
A great gift for your friend I would tell you to check out this website that I order my bath products from. You can pick the color, the scents, and the bath products you want. They even have the birthday cake scent. This would be great if you knew her favorite color.
hope this help

Is this a nice 30th birthday gift from a boyfriend?




elsworthju


I am turning 30 soon. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years. Every year on my birthday he just gives me gift cards basically. Now this year I am turning 30 and I purposely wait for him to do something special or be personal and he never does. He just told me he is just going to give me money for my birthday and for me to buy what I want. Now do you think that's a nice gift from your boyfriend turning 30? He never ever takes the time out to do something nice. I don't want alot or big gifts. I just never got a small piece of jewelry or anything that I can have for a memory that he gave me and actually took the time to pick out himself. Am I nuts or do you think money is a great gift?


Answer
The way I see it, it seems he just doesn't want to buy you something that could possibly be a bad gift to get you, so the easiest thing to do would be to ask you to buy your own gift. OR it could be that he's too busy/lazy to buy you something. Either way, I personally feel he SHOULD take the effort to spend more time with you and just make you feel special. That's what he's supposed to do, right?? Anyways, maybe he doesn't even notice this and thinks everything is okay. Try talking to him, and tell him how you feel that you both should do something special, without being too pushy/emotional. Hope it all works out fine. Happy birthday in advance! =)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment