Saturday, June 7, 2014

What should I ask for for my birthday?




Dancer


I'll be turning 14 and my parents asked me to make a list of a few things I'd like for my birthday. I already have an ipod and phone and all that, and I just got a ton of new clothes a month or so ago. Also, I'm having a party so also if you could include some cheaper things I can ask for from my friends. THANKS :)
oh and I'm a girl btw



Answer
So you're asking for a birthday list for a teenage girl?? Easy ;)

At John Lewis, for £25, they do these tiny straighteners and hairdryer travel set.. it's adorable and perfect for a gift from your grandparents.
Think about the year that's upcoming. What will you need that you won't be able to buy yourself?
DVDs: Legally Blonde? Chick flicks?
How about some new furniture for your room?A new bedside table with drawers for your ton of new clothes?
Vouchers for high street shops: River Island, H&M..?
Cath Kidston bag? That's about £40.
in every city there's little shops that sell completely adorable things, usually with cupcakes on them, or cute little earrings. Go in one with a friend, take pictures of everything you like on your phone, get the pictures onto a word document, email to your friends.
Also get your mum/dad/parents to keep in touch with your relatives about your birthday presents so you don't end up with duplicates.

Girlfriend birthday present ideas?




Jack


Hey,

So my girlfriend is going to be 22 on Monday and I'm wondering what to get her! I have a limit of around £50. There is nothing that I know of that she really needs, which is where I'm stuck.. For previous xmas/birthdays something of hers has been broken and I've replaced it for her.. iPod, mobile phone etc. But now all is working!

So what should I buy her? She loves reading books but I couldn't pick one for her.. maybe an Amazon gift card? :S


Thanks.. :p



Answer
She might like these books:

The Vampire Diaries series by L.J. Smith
Eragon series by Christopher Paolini
Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer
Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
Vampire Kisses series by Ellen Schreiber
Blue Bloods series by Melissa De La Cruz
Cirque du Freak series by Darren Shan
Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
The Chronicles of Narnia series by C. S. Lewis
Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George
Peeps by Scott Westerfeld
Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J. R. Ward (I only recommend this book if you are over the age of 16 and mature)
Night World series by L. J. Smith
Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
The Host by Stephenie Meyer
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Angels in Pink by Lurlene McDaniel
Looking for Alaska by John Green
Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
Post Secret by Frank Warren

But if not try making her a homemade dinner, taking her to a movie, making her a card, a poem, take her on a picnic, really anything cute and romantic like that. I would love it if my boyfriend did that. But if she isnt into stuff like that (but most females are) go with the gift card.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment