Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What is a male gift under $30?




snowlover


This for a Christmas gift exchange and the men can range from age 18 to 50. I need some ideas.


Answer
Socks, slippers, t-shirts, undershirts, chocolate, an Axe deodorant soap set, grooming kit, Starbucks gift card, Target gift card, a dvd like Pirates 3, movie tickets

Baby shower gift basket ideas for under 30$?




Nicole S


I am making my good friend a cute basket for her baby gift, but also a small diaper cake. I also MIGHT get her another large gift like a jungle gym or boppy depending on how much I spend.


Answer
I would put onsies, bibs, burp cloths, blankets and Desitin diaper rash cream.

I needed all that stuff when my babies were born.

If you want to get her a good gift she can use, forget the boppy. Buy her a baby Carrier or sling.

Believe me she'll appreciate it and she'll get a lot of use out of it.

http://www.infantino.com/product.cfm?product_id=1195




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment