Tuesday, June 3, 2014

About 2010 Christmas Gifts?




mamac


my parents said they got me 20 christmas gifts and im 19 years old i said you should of got me gifts like when i was 12 and under they was like your not a little kid anymore and things are more expensive when you get older i wish i had like more than 20 christmas gifts for christmas this year i told my parents if i don't get more than 20 gifts im not opening my christmas gifts this year i said to my parents i should of got up to 50 gifts or a little more


Answer
20 gifts is alot especially if there around 15 dollars each. I dont believe your 19. No 19 year old would act like you do. Your a brat!

What's the best christmas gift at 2010?




Kayla





Answer
"At 2010"? If you mean "in 2010" well sorry - no time machine here so we'll just have to see.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment