Friday, June 6, 2014

debenhams gift card problem?




lalatata


i recently bought some items on debenhams online and wanted to pay with my gift card the price of the items all together was the exact amount i had on my giftcard, so i went onto the check out page and keyed in my debit card details as it was compulsory and then i put in my gift card pin (the number on the back) and confirmed it, 2 days later i checked my bank account balance and the money has been taken out and i checked my giftcard balance and it is still the same as it was before i bought the items, does anyone know what i've done wrong and how i go about correcting this mistake and getting the money back into my bank account and off of my giftcard , thank you
but there was no alternative it was marked as compulsory all that i could see was a place to put my gift card pin in, which i did but it doesn't seem to have worked



Answer
If you wanted to pay by gift card, there was no need to enter your debit card number as this tells the site that you wish to pay by debit card

debenhams gift vouchers?




natasha


i just have some questions about debenhams gift vouchers . can i buy a brand like wallis from debenhams stores by debenhams gift vouchers because wallis is not a debenhams designer secondly can i spend the gift voucher if i bought it from the store on line and when i can spend it and when it expire


Answer
I think you can buy from any brand in Debenhams as long as it's in Debenhams.
I dont think you can buy online,
and the expiry date is usually about two years after.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment