Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Itunes gift cards question in canada~?

Q. I heard you can't buy games or apps with a gift card in Canada but i've heard if you set up a account with a canadian gift card you can buy it but if you set up a account with a credit card then you redeem a gift card it dosn't work. Which one is true?


Answer
it varies by country. canada does not accept gift cards for apps. UK and US do.

How much is the acceptable price range of wedding gifts in Canada?




RO





Answer
I generally give a gift worth between $35 and $75 (normally about $50). The most expensive gift I bought was a bbq, but that was for a very good friend and it was a one-time thing. I would think that unless you're a very close friend or family, I would buy a gift worth around $35-$50.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment