Friday, May 23, 2014

What should I get my teachers as a gift?




filipinolu


its the end of the year and I really want to show them how much I appreciate them! What should I get them?

One is a man.... 26 years old.

One is a woman .. about 65 years old.

One is a woman... about 45 years old



Answer
awwww, thats so nice of you!

26-man: 26 year old men are hard to buy for. how about a giftcard for iTunes?

65-woman: a beautiful potted plant. old women love flowers!

45-woman: maybe something for her kitchen?? a nice cook book maybe.

EDIT: also, try asking this in a different category, you'll probably get more answers.

Help! I need some gift ideas?




Ruby Tuesd


My mother-in-law will be 65 on Friday and I have no idea what an appropriate gift would be. The woman already had EVERYTHING! Got any ideas?


Answer
I would buy her a nice potted fruit tree so she can watch it bloom. But that's just me..my gramma would love it.
Ummm..does she shop much? Gift cards? Sorry, I am not much help.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment