Monday, May 19, 2014

Women, gift ideas for anniversary please...?




Grasshoppe


My wife and I have been married for 8 years this Feb 16th.
We have a 7 year old and a 2 month old.
I usually try to get her jewelry.
I was thinking about the child pendants with their birthstones.
She mentioned this before, but not as an anniversary gift.
Would this be OK?
Any other ideas?



Answer
Save that gift for mothers day. You sound like a very nice man.
I can give you Ideas on what I would like=-).......

1. a vacation would be nice. even if it were in the same state.
2. a digital camera
3. dinner and a movie
4. jewelry
5. perfume
6. a gift certificate at my favorite store

I hope I helped out..

gift for 72 yr old women - ideas?




mikki


what would be a nice gift, she is a young 72 - good friend to me, and is my daughters grandmother - has everything already it seems, but I would like to get her something nice.


Answer
Borders gift card.... everyone likes to read, and she can pick what she likes.

Second choice if you want something you can actually wrap, would be a gift basket from Bodyworks or somewhere like that, and she can take it back to get what she would actually use.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment