Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Any good ideas for a 40th birthday gift?




Free Think


My "special friend" is turning 40 next month and I am trying to think of something very special and romantic, as much as possible. I was thinking about a hot air balloon ride but I don't think I can afford that. I was thinking that an activity of some type would be more meaningful and memorable than a material gift.

Any ideas?



Answer
a well planned out picnic on a ride to no where. just drive and find a spot. bottle of wine cheese crackers, potato or macaroni salad chicken rolls grapes and two cupcakes and a candle. oh and wine glasses, corkscrew and a blanket. just drive talk and when you see a good spot stop. and just enjoy each other for the day away from everyday life and stress. a great gift idea would be just a wonderful picture of yourself. if you live near a lake or ocean you could write I love you in the sand and lay down behind it in a cute casual pose and that would make a great picture if I love you is not what you want to say you could write happy birthday in the sand. Good luck

Gift ideas for my mom's 40th birthday?




Zully


She says she doesn't want anything, but I want to get her something. She's really into arts, crafts, sewing, and things like that.
I don't want to get her shoes or clothes because she has lots of them and if all else fails, I guess I will stick to a gift card, but I really want to get her something personal. Any suggestions are nice, thanks!



Answer
Any daimond if you can afford. As she is interested in swing then a good quality swing macine is ideal gift. You have not written price limit, as it is always one of the deciding factor.
If you can't able to get any better materialistic thing then - A beautiful smile, a caring and loving daughter, a sharing friend(daughter) who helps her in daily schedule is BEST gift for your mother.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment