Sunday, May 25, 2014

Best gift for pregnant girlfriend?




Tim P


We accidently got pregnant 2 months ago. It has been quite a trying time for us.
Things between us have actually really improved since we found out about our coming baby. We have been coming closer and closer each day.
I want to do something just for Nichole to make her feel special.
These last few months have all been about us or the baby so I want this gift just for her.
Any ideas?
She is a very practible, no-sense woman. Never splurges on herself.
clothes? day spa? jewelry?



Answer
I would say clothes... since she'll be needing some new ones and what better way to try to make a "growing" pregnant lady feel prerrty than to have a new stylish wardrobe? I also think a nice necklace or something would be special too. Something that kinda shows her she means a lot to you and you're thankful she's carrying your baby?

Women: would you say it is a gift to be able to become pregnant?




Sean


If not why? Also what is it like to have something growing inside of you, be detailed if you don't mind.


Answer
It definitely is. I know people who have tried and failed many times for a baby and the amount of couples I've read about on here who are/were ttc and can't or took them so long, I really feel for them. I was one of the lucky ones. I got pregnant when I was 18, I wasn't trying but the condom broke and when we found out I was pregnant we decided to keep it, I don't agree with abortions when the person getting it hasn't been using any contraception and I certainly wasn't going to do it myself. I had to quit college and my whole world was turned upside down and inside out but my little boy is definitely THE best thing to EVER happen in my life and I don't don't regret it one single bit.

Being pregnant was absolutely amazing, one of the best experiences in my life. the first 3-4 months i was just constantly nauseous and it made me pretty much bed bound, I couldn't even get up for a pee without my stomach doing somersaults but then if faded away and at around 4-4and a half months I started to feel flutters in my belly, similar to when you get butterflies or when you're hungry and your belly rumbles, but it was all very soft and light. The more the baby grew the more I could feel it, it kept getting harder and harder until it got to the point where he was kicking me in the ribs and the bladder, giving me a quick jolt that felt like, if it was just that bit harder, I would have peed myself for sure. When he would roll over he'd drag a hand or a foot along the front of my belly, it would feel just like someone dragging their finger over the front of your belly but on the inside and sometimes, if I looked at the right moment, I would see that same spot on my belly that he was moving across or poking rise up, just a little bit. When I got to around 8 and a half months I started to get really bad pains that would result in my being in hospital, every wednesday for some reason, and they would always tell me the same thing - "the baby is lying on something, probably a nerve or a muscle, and that is what is causing you the pain" I was in hospital for that every week from 8 and a half months until the the day I went in to give birth. That was the only part I didn't like, that horrible pain every week. I didn't even mind the feeling sick part :)
It's an absolutely incredible experience and I can't wait to do it again.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment