Monday, May 19, 2014

do you buy yourself a birthday gift?




darlin1200


feeling a bit blue, just split with an ex, and my birthday is coming up, splurged and bought me a present, feeling a bit guilty about it, need to pay bills.
do you buy yourself a birthday gift?



Answer
When my wife was still alive and birthday time came around we always spoiled each other badly. Breakfast in bed, spend a little too much on a gift, then a romantic evening complete with candlelit dinner and an amazing night of sleep ;-) Back then I would have never even thought about buying myself a gift.

Now that I'm single I usually spend my birthday with some of my family or hers. Going into the city for lunch and a movie or something like that. I always buy myself a gift, nothing extravagant but something absolutely unnecessary.

I am guilt bound to the point that I don't spend as much as I feel my wife would have. But I do try to let her spirit guide me toward the gift that I buy.

Happy Birthday darlin, hope you can spend some time with someone who will raise your spirit, make you laugh and enjoy YOUR day.


"Acting childish seems to come naturally, but acting like an adult, no matter how old we are, just doesn't come easy to us."
Lily Tomlin

sephora birthday gift?




simpled862


I've been spammed and scammed over 3 times with people and companies that know my birthday. So know I try not to give out my birthday if at all possible. i want to sign up for a Sephora insider thing, and I know that they give bday gifts. When I go pick it up, do I have to show ID or anything?

For example my bday is April 1st. (it's not of course lol)
If I went in and made a Sephora insider card and used April 10 for my bday, would that be ok?
Thanks!



Answer
Your birthday gift is made available to you for the two weeks preceding and the two weeks following your birthday. No, you don't have to show ID as long as you are signed up. It will come up on their register when your birthday is. Or you can add it to an order if you order online. They will send you an e-mail to tell you your birthday gift is available to you. I signed up online and then when I was in the store they scanned a card when my info was up on the screen. They never once asked to verify my information with an ID.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment