Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Gift for friends girlfriend.?




the_lovely


My best friend is visiting for a week and we got him a gift for Christmas and we want to get her something to open as well. What would you get a 20 year old college woman? I was ganna get her some lotions and candles but what else would be nice?


Answer
Here I'll recommend you Christmas Cards as personalized Christmas gift. Select the unique photos with you and your boyfriend, and make an Christmas card to send to him. I think he will be exciting!

Learn how to make an Christmas card from this tutorial: http://www.photo-collage-software.com/tutorial/easiest-way-to-make-photo-collages.html#173

What would be a good gift for a Moroccan woman?




Theresa


So my best friend is moroccan ,and her mother is always so kind and good to me when I visit ,and i want to bring her a nice gift because she is so kind.If anyone knows what a Moroccan woman in her late 40s would like or appreciate or knows of things they want ,I don't know if the older generation would be into jeqlert so much I could ask my friend but I want to surprise her .


Answer
Gifts should be personalized to an individual's unique personality.
You say she's your best friend yet you seem to have no idea about her tastes in things? I find that surprising.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment