Friday, May 23, 2014

Christmas Gift Under $60?




Sarah


I'm trying to find what I want for christmas. My family doesnt have alot of money so it has to be $60 or under. Any suggestions? (Mid-teenage Girl)


Answer
sephora makeup kits
mac makeup
juicy couture stuff
betsey johnson stuff
wildfox stuff
clothes
camera
urban outfitters clothes
pajamas
bath salts
shower stuff
iphone
play station 3
xbox 360
wii
games for playstation, xbox 360, or wii
money
itunes giftcard
giftcard to favorite store
teas from teavana
steve madden shoes
face masks
UGG boots
ghd hair straightener
perfume
Makeup train case
CD's
Victoria's Secret stuff
Nintendo DS
PSP
Books
Slippers
Spa gift card
salon gift card
godiva chocolates
waste belts
handbags
coats
jewelry
tifannis bracelet
TV Seasons of favorite show
Movies
Candles
Flip Video
Sims 3
Sims Ambitions
kitten
puppy
scarf
guitar
bath salts
bath bombs
nail polish
poster
mani/pedi kit
spa kit
goodie basket
chocolates
wallet
drums
imac laptop
ipad
ipod
lotions
bath and body works stuff
loccitane stuff

Dads Christmas Gift - Around 60 Dollars?




Becca Sand


Im looking for one bigger gift for my dad for christmas. I was thinking around 60 dollars. Any idea?


Answer
As a father and grandfather I am telling you to forget gifts that you buy. I suggest that you collect up alll the old family photos you can find, put them in a nice album with a little description of the time, date, and situation and your thoughts.
Perhaps write a little description of the day the picture was taken. Get others in the family to help you with stories.

Other than my grandchildren the best thing one of my daughters gave me and something that I will always remember is when she put her arms around me and said 'I love you Daddy'. She was 25 years old when she did that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment