Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Small gift basket for visiting friend?




Amy Gwendo


My best guy friend is coming into town this Saturday, and I haven't seen him in a year. I wanted to make him a small gift basket, because I don't want him to have to lug around common things like shampoo, shaving creame, and conditioner - etc. What are some small little gifts that I can put in here? That would be a necessity. He's 19 & a guy, obviously.

Thanks so much! ;D



Answer
A comb or a brush. If he's not staying in a hotel, then he'll need a washcloth or a loofah and a towel. Some hotels provide shampoo and conditioner but not shaving cream, so that's a good one to put in. Maybe some aftershave. A toothbrush and some toothpaste. Maybe a guy's magazine, like Esquire, would be good.

Where can I find a pair of DC Swiper Gloves?




Amy


http://www.esquire.com/the-side/gifts/stylish-gifts-7#slide-8

I have been relentlessly searching for these gloves I need to get them ASAP.

I don't want to hear about the other kinda I just want these.

Thank you for any help!

Also it is a gift for my guy so I need to find the men's, not sure if they even have a women's but I just want to cover all my bases!



Answer
http://www.esquire.com/the-side/gifts/stylish-gifts-7




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment