Friday, March 28, 2014

Christmas gifts for mom?




angelsnair


Im lookin for a christmas gift to get my mom. She doesnt like massages and i dont really want to get her a gift card. Anyone have any general gift ideas? (I dont want to spend more then 30 either because im in college and im broke)
she only likes one kind of perfume and she has a lot of it



Answer
A gift basket with candles and good smelly stuff, and maybe put like an angel figurine in it, or something she might like. or instead of the figurine an picture frame with an old picture of the two of you or the family!!

Cheap christmas gifts for mom?




Abba Love


Hi! So today is the 23rd and I have 20$ and it's all my dad gave me, so later today I'm gonna walk up to CVS and get something for my mom. Any ideas ? Thanks soo much :))


Answer
well i've got mum the following-
-Pj's
-Slippers
-bottle of wine
-bath set
-2013 calender
-2013 diary and address book set with a pen in it
-sweets
-£20 gift voucher for new look
& i payed for my mom and dad to go for a meal

^everything i've got my mum was relatively cheap but i've just got lots of little things, good luck & Merry chiristmas! i hope i gave you some ideas )




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment