Friday, March 28, 2014

Funny Birthday Presents for a Woman turning 50?




KP8


What are some ideas for a funny gift to give a woman turning 50 years old? I know there are some good ideas out there!


Answer
I'm a-fixin' to turn 50 in August, and as much as I've tried to dissuade hubby, I can't get him to not prepare some 'event' with my family.
I hated turning 30 (asked fam to ignore me-they did) very happy
I turned 40 and was positive and had a nice dinner.
Now that I'm turning 50, I feel bummed again like before I turned 30.
So, all I can say is to consider the sensativities of the person, and if they're real outgoing and party-like, then bring it on!
If they are private, then please respect that and keep it low-key.
For my 40th, family & friends did this:
Deck of cards for 40 yr old
Walking stick that had a rear-view mirror attached
"over the hill" baseball cap
stuffed weiner dog that everyone signed
silly glasses for seeing
black icing on cake
candles that would not stop burning
false teeth
"horn" for helping to hear
Guide of Retirement Communities
Denture Cream, Suppositories, other type personal effects

Have fun!
062708 2:37

50th birthday gift?? For a very special woman-my best friend!?




huggl


must show undying gratitude (but she doesn't want me to "spend" on her). I really want to "do" rather than buy.


Answer
Get her an "Experience" gift like Body Wrap, Vidal Sassoon Makeover, or a Chocolate Workshop they have more ideas here http://www.giftweblog.com/2006/10/07/experience-the-ultimate-gift/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment