Tuesday, March 25, 2014

♥♥♥ Do woman like to marry a man like arnold schwarzenegger or michael jackson?

Q. Fully manly or a slight tint of girly man??????


Answer
MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because he's SEXY as hell, the most gifted musician ever, sweet, loving, caring, sensitive, cute, shy, smooth, fly...
Michael to me, is VERY much A MAN, with his strong jaw, broad shoulders and big hands!
Plus, he knows HOW to treat a woman, he's respectful, romantic, caring and a real gentleman, that's man enough for me!

Another question for girly girl type women....?




ontheline


22/female. im tomboy type. but asking girly women.......i stay with my parents and older sister. i work in a gas station. my dad works in a factory. i help him with bills. my mom and sister dont work. they recently won a mother-daughter beauty contest. everyone is buying them gifts.....just have a few questions....do you think they would expect me to get them something?....and if so, what should i get? something cheap from k mart or work overtime and get them something from the mall? do you think they would be happy with something cheap? just trying to find out from women who are like them cause im not. thanks


Answer
I think winning the contest is a gift enough. I wouldn't bother but that's just me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment