Sunday, March 23, 2014

A christmas gift for a forty-one year old?




stingray15


A christmas gift for a forty-one year old women

P.S:somthing under twenty dollars



Answer
You can get her a nice assortment of aroma candles... They are very cheap and you can get a big gift basket set for 20 dollars and under. Not all women are into candles though but it's nice to light one up every now and then.. for a candle light dinner, while taking a relaxing bath, to make the kitchen smell nice etc.

What gift should I buy for my friend's birthday party?




muthu


I am a guy, 28 yrs old and I am new to United States and would like to know what gifts are appropriate to give in a birthday party to a 28yr old women and 30yr old guy. Both are U.S citizens. Please let me know!
I am looking for something under 20$- 25$ max.



Answer
first of all, the dollar sign goes before the number.

and just give them cash. or a giftcard to a place they like.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment