Wednesday, June 18, 2014

joke...birthday gift?




juicy613


Did you hear about the fellow that was talking to his buddy, and he said, "I don't know what to get my wife for her birthday - she has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants, so I'm stumped." His buddy said, "I have an idea - why don't you make up a certificate saying she can have 60 minutes of great $ex, any way she wants it - she'll probably be thrilled." So the fellow did. The next day his buddy said, "Well? Did you take my suggestion?" "Yes, I did," said the fellow. "Did she like it?" His buddy asked. "Oh yes! she jumped up , thanked me, kissed me on the forehead and ran out the door, yelling "I'll be back in an hour!!"


Answer
I love it girl good job that is the best birthday gift joke i ever heard you really hit the spot with this one i just can not stop laughing at your birthday gift joke I'm going to have to use this one day because i love it somuch way to go girl you really did nail this one and thanks for the laugh i really did need it and good job once again.

Joke gift help......?




Brendan Re


I want to get a ps2 game for my friend, i was going to get the game cho aniki for him, but i heard i need a special ps2 for that, so some game like that, or if i could get that game that would work


Answer
If you are getting him a joke gift then get him a flea collar.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment