Friday, June 20, 2014

Are MasterCard $100 Gift Card reloadable?




David


http://www.walmart.com/ip/MasterCard-100-Gift-Card/17419479 thats the one im talking about

Like reloadable? or do i have to buy a new one when it runs out?



Answer
Any gift Card is Reloadable,You can refill one depending on where it came from like for
EX:25$ starbucks giftcard
Spent all the money already?? Go too your local Starbucks Store and Just fill it back up,
And the Answer too your problem is solved but you have a master card,So you Have more options and places you can go
Walmart(not sure not positive,but its a good for sure maybe)
Money Box(check Cashing Place In Texas If theres one near you)
Your Local Bank(This is a big for sure)

My birthday gift--$100 gift card from target?




my Q's


My husband gave me a $100 gift card from target as my birthday gift this month. Any suggestions on what I can buy..? I usually dont spend that much.. but he wants to make sure, I buy something for myself and not for the family.. as always!!!
I would like to add that; the purpose of my husband choosing a gift card was we have had acouple of instances before where he bought a few things( very exp gifts) and I did'nt really like it as much...!! So the gift card was a safe way to handle the ocassion and leave the final gift to my choice..!!



Answer
I used to think that gift cards were impersonal and would be offended by receiving them. But then I got one as a gift and realized that the persons intentions was so that I would be able to get the things that I wanted, on top of being able to go shopping and have a day for myself. The possibilites are endless and shopping for yourself when it is something that you rarely do for one reason or another is wonderful. Have fun, look around, and once you see it you will know.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment