Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What was your sweet 18th birthday gift?

Q. The nice gifts you get from your parents are those sweet ages. 16,18,19,21 and 30. What was your sweet 18th gift?
i want a car, but my moms getting that for a graduation present when im 19.


Answer
my gift from my parents was a pair of diamond earrings

Gift Ideas for 18th birthday?




Leah H


Hi. I'll be turning 18 on Saturday, the 11th.
My mom has been asking me to tell her or make a list of what I would like for my birthday. And honestly, as crazy as it sounds, i can't really think of much. I know she wants to get me something special since i'll be 18 though.. anyone have any ideas? I'm a girl if your idea is something gender-specific.

Maybe some suggestions you can think of, or things you got for your birthday, or things you gave your kids.
It can be in any price range, seriously. She'll decide how much she wants to spend, I just have to give my mom ideas pretty quickly. =/

Thanks. :)



Answer
I got a bike as a graduation gift when I was 18. I used it to ride around campus when I went to university, and to run errands back before I had a car to drive. It was a really good present.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment