Monday, June 16, 2014

If I live in the US can I buy gift cards for someone to use in the UK (Leeds, England)?




wb


I have a family member living in Leeds, and I would like to send him a Christmas present but by the time I pay the cost of postage I'll have way less money for a gift. Are there any good places I could get him gift cards to that I can purchase here and have them sent there?


Answer
The only way I can think of you doing this is via an online company, you could try Amazon.

What's the best gift you've given your man or you've gotten for your man.?




luvladyblu


I'm looking to do something cute, cheap and simple for my friend. I'm going to visit him for the first time in a year. We haven't come right out and said we are going to be a couple but we both know it's going to down this weekend. I want to get something unique and cute for him. He's a romantic and I want to leave him something to remember me by.
No watches, wallets, colonge.....unique gift ideas please...



Answer
My boyfriend is a huge Leeds Fan ( i know not the best team in the world but he likes them all the same) so for his birthday i wanted to get him something special so i splashed out on a signed leeds shirt and had it framed, he loved it and now it has prode of place in our front room even though i am a Man united fan, the point i'm trying to make is its not about how much you spend it's about the thought and time you have taken to choose the right give, get him something to do with what he likes, what he's interested in and he will be extremely greatful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment