Friday, June 20, 2014

expensive gift for boyfriend?




Soha


well...hes turning 16 and we've been together for 9 months...i really like him and wanna get him something special.
he's the rich type and he's really into high end brand name clothing ,i don't want to make him something like a scrapbook and stuff ( already done all that) so i wanna get him something good but also not that expensive



Answer
Does he like cars or bikes? You could get him a book that catalogues the history of his favorite make.

And special gifts don't have to be expensive... If you wanna get him sth expensive, save it for the anniversary :)

My boyfriend and I celebrated our anniversary when we were both 17, and I got him a stainless steel cross. It was on sale, under a hundred dollars. Try to look for good deals like that. My boyfriend is a pretty serious Catholic, so the cross is doubly special to him. He wears it every day! :)

I like to go for gifts that last long and make my guy think of me every time he picks it up (rather than the expensive one-time gift that he may lose interest in.)

Try to think of things your guy is into, and think about the things you could get him that pertain to his hobbies and interests. Like my boyfriend and his Catholicism. So in the case of my guy, he's also into go-karting and camping. so I could get him a go-karting helmet with his name on it, or a map with a list of all the great campsites in our state, etc, you get the idea. :)

Books also make really great gifts. Physical books, not iBooks or Kindle books or whatever. You can write an inscription on the inside cover. :) My boy loves that.

I hope sharing my experience helped give you some ideas. :)

Which sign has given u the most expensive gift ..?




Srivy


..which is the most generous sign in the zodiac?
Shoot for the moon, i knew there would be some cheapos out here who would take the question in the wrong sense!

I understand that generosity can come cheap, like love. giving lots of love doesnt cost anything. I was just curious as to which sign has given u an expensive gift. Yeah, it requires a very broad mind and good heart and money to give expensive gifts to someone, all the while knowing that the recipient might or might not return them with an equally good gift!
Dontansky, im not a dumb a**. U can choose to not answer instead of calling names. U always have a choice. I refuse to answer questions i dont like.
This is for fun....sorry to those who are offended or afraid to answer.



Answer
Leo gives the most expensive gift hands down!!! Leo is also the most generous of all the sign. Sure there are other signs that are very generous, but Leo is this way naturally all the time. Leo's don't mind helping anyone. Just don't cross them because you can become an enemy for life! I have tons of Leo's in my family and my man is a Leo. Their all the most generous in the family, and my man gives the most expensive gifts he can give. Sometimes I think why does he spend so much money? But, he says that he wants to give me the best. But, know that a Leo will give you the world and buy you expensive things only if the truly love you. It doesn't even have to be in a love relationship with a Leo. It could be a Leo parent, relative, or friend. If they love you and there are no qualms between you and that Leo then all is good. I like Leo's a lot. I get along with them great. I can handle their strong personalities and egos. Their dramatic, but hey what would this world be like without it! I'm a Sagittarius which is a fire sign like Leo, and Aries so I guess that's why I can get along with both these signs pretty well. As a Sagittarian I'm very generous when I have the means to help someone. I genuinely want to make people happy. But, I think Leo's have me beat!

P.S
Just my two cents!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment