Saturday, March 22, 2014

Harrods or Selfridges gift voucher?




Sarah Hank


I need to buy something for an English teacher about the age of 50. Which shop would be most appropriate?


Answer
Either but Selfridges have many other companies hiring space

Gifts to give to an American from a British person?




Scarzii


I'm from England and I have a friend in America. I want to send her some stuff but i don't know what. I want it to be something they don't have in America so it's like an English gift. No food though. We are both teenage girls so something girly would be nice. I've already got her a 'Links of London' bracelet so any ideas similar would be great :) Thankyou


Answer
I know itâs might be more than you want to spend, but what about an internet purchase of a little something from Harrods - if you go onto the Harrods website and into souvenirs and into special offers - they sell great bags and stuff with the London buss theme or daisy bags, pens or cups - all Harrods branded and reasonably priced - I mean from £6 or so. Have a good look round there - I have attached a link below and thought that the gold make-up glitter bag looked great! It was only £7.95! There are teddies and biscuits - loads of good stuff for under £20! See what you think - it is exclusive and very British!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment