Monday, March 17, 2014

Good gift ideas for 20-somethings?




keyz


I have 4 daughters. All are in their 20s. Two are in college full time. One is teaching at university level, working to get her PhD. One works full time but not going to school right now.

I need some good gift ideas for young women in their 20s for Christmas. I usually give them some cash or gift cards but also like to buy them a small (inexpensive, usually under $50) gift that they would like but can't afford (last year for one of them it was a small bottle of their favorite perfume).

Since each of them doesn't make a lot of money right now, I like to give them something they ordinarily can't buy for themselves now...maybe some small luxury.

They all like to read. So are there any good book ideas that would interest someone in their 20s?

Any ideas?
Yes, I know them very well LOL. But I'm not their age and they don't live with me. I want to surprise them with something different and nice. I think if I heard different suggestions from people their age, I might be able to get a good feel for something nice and unexpected to get them.



Answer
A gift certificate for a massage or facial. Go to spafinder.com and purchase the gift certificate from there. Spa finder works with many spas throughout the country in all price ranges, they can pick any spa they would like and a few spas $50 will cover most of the massage.

Need suggestions for 30th Birthday Gift for woman??




bobco303


My Maid of Honor is turning 30 in July. Any suggestions on gifts under $50? I'm really not a gift card kind of person but if it is the right one, I will do it.

She is a mother of two.

Thanks



Answer
Buy her a gift visit to a day spa where she can get a facial and a massage and whatever other things they do for people at spas. If that costs more than $50, buy her a gift certificate for a massage at a ladies' spa.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment