Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Is this valentines gift too expensive?




James D


I've been dating my current girlfriend for around 6 months. Valentines day is monday and I was thinking about getting her this. http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=65686&cm_mmc=Shoplocal-_-catalogs-_-n-_-nadref=SLbuy

Do you guys think that is too expensive?



Answer
Yeah I guess so.. I mean it's only 6 months. Sometimes giving a girl something too expensive will give her a wrong impression. Even if she loves it, it's either she realizes how much you love her or she PROBABLY is materialistic.

Could you answer mine? answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ag9.8YbWUutvsIVt2OdqoooM_dw4;_ylv=3?qid=20110212022748AAcZSUa

expensive gift problems?




DiaBEEtus


my friend brought me a shirt for my birthday and it is pretty expensive for my age. she told me what she wants for her birthday but i dont have any money. and she really wants it. what should i get her? how can i tell her that i cant buy it? what else is a really good gift that dosnt cost alot?


Answer
a gift is a gift... you give from the heart and well, with the capacity to purchase ~ so if you can't afford it, get her something nice that you can afford that is completely personalized to your friend. you shouldn't have to explain that you didn't get her what she wants ~ whatever you DO give her, know that it was the best gift that you could possibly give her and if she doesn't appreciate it, that's her bad...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment