Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Christmas/anniversary gift?

Q. My 17 year old boyfriend and i have been going out for 8 months.
Our 9 month anniversary is close to christmas.
I want to get him something really special for both because I love him and I know that He's getting me something special and expencive.


Answer
Umm.were you asking what gift you should give him? If so, it depends on your wages, but I highly recommend a good MP3 player such as the new iPod Touch. Im sure he'll love it. It has really hot features.

9 month anniversary gift?




beautylitt


I know that 9 months isnt like a significant month count (like 6 months or a year) but I still would like to get something for my boyfriend. We are juniors in highschool. I have about a 50 dollar budget. Any ideas? He likes Seahawks, baseball, sentimental gifts. But I don't know what to get him. It seems like he has everything. Lol :) well thanks :)


Answer
wow you are so sweet. i'm sure whatever you get would be nice. just remember though whatever you do has to be out done the following time so it can get tricky after a while. keep it simple for now and save the good stuff for the really big days. maybe a tee shirt or a hat.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment