Friday, March 21, 2014

Girlfriend anniversary/birthday gift?




Austyn


Iam 15 me and my girlfriend have been going out for almost 6 months now and I don't know what to get her for our anniversary or her birthday. She's turning 15 for Christmas I got her a $300 necklace I don't wanna go that expensive with her birthday present or anniversary gift she's not a girly girl or a tomboy she is gorgeous I really love her can someone give me some ideas please? And I don't have a job


Answer
You spent way too much for her Christmas gift ! So it is going to be a little hard to top that. Maybe you can take her out to dinner and a movie.

What would be a good gift for my girlfriends birthday?




Jane


They are turning 19! I have known them for 7 years and there birthdays are 4 days apart... I am running out of ideas!!!! hmm... HELP lol


Answer
what about silicone gifts?
silicone gifts is very nice,such as ion sports watch ?the other day,i buy some from www.dexgifts.com.oh,it means that you have N girlfriends? ~~O(â©_â©)O~ ~I envy your troubles.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment