Saturday, May 3, 2014

Question for men and women- christmas gift?




J


My boyfriend LOVES super soft lounging clothes. Does anyone know of any super comfy robes, socks, blankets that i can buy him? anything thats really comfy and relaxing. If you know of anything else that is relaxing please let me know including bath salts etc.

thank you so much!!!
im not asking people to shop for me, just wondering if anyone HAS anything and love it. There are a million robes and stuff out there but i guess its more of a women thing.

jeez.



Answer
i dont understand why people want you to shop for them good grief theres a billion stores out there... walmart has some socks that are filled with aloe lotion that are supposed to sooth ur feet in christmas type socks...... if you can survive walmart ....:(

what is the best gift for a woman im dating for christmas?




Hollywood


She's 20 me too but i don't know what i should get her
we have been dating for a couple months but aren't officially together yet
but out of the women ive dated recently i really like her and i was thinking about
getting this diamond necklace from Macy's that looks like a hershey kiss



Answer
Does she wear jewelery? Would she wear it if she had any? A necklace would be the perfect gift if she liked to wear necklaces. However, necklaces tend to be the 'go-to' gift for guys who don't know what to get. It is jewelery, but it doesn't have the same meaning as a ring. If she has pierced ears, ear rings might be preferable to a necklace.

If you have been dating for a couple of months, you must have some idea of what she loves. Obviously, she enjoys spending time with you so make your gift an activity. Is there a special concert or event that she would love to go to? Does she collect any specific item? Do you share a love for a certain type of music? You want your gift to remind her of you so it should be something that means something to both of you.

Last year my boyfriend gave me a promissory note to let me wear his shirt (my favorite) after he had worn it for a day. I would wear it the next day and I could smell his aftershave. I would wash it and return it so that he could wear it again. Wearing that shirt always made me feel loved and cared for. The best gift ever!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment