Monday, April 28, 2014

whats a good gift for your girlfriend if you havent been dating for very long?

Q. i have been dating this girl for 2 weeks I like her a lot and her birthday is coming up i do not want to go over board and run her off but i do not want to look cheap any ideas???


Answer
MAC Cosmetics, not very expensive. I think every girl would like that especially if she loves make up. Pick a nice eyeshadow for her and a black eyeliner. You cant go wrong! I LOVED IT when my boyfriend did this to me! I think you can find MAC stores in House Of Fraser

Guys/Girls: What's the best Men's clothing store? need to buy my bro a lovely present!?

Q. Hi, Please help, I want to buy my brother a lovely gift for his birthday!

Any Ideas to which Mens clothing store, would have great clothes!!
I want to buy him something really lovely!

What could I get him??


Please share:))
I'm from the UK! :)


Answer
Topman
Tkmax
Usc
JD Sports
Republic
House Of Fraser




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment