Sunday, May 4, 2014

debenhams gift card problem?




lalatata


i recently bought some items on debenhams online and wanted to pay with my gift card the price of the items all together was the exact amount i had on my giftcard, so i went onto the check out page and keyed in my debit card details as it was compulsory and then i put in my gift card pin (the number on the back) and confirmed it, 2 days later i checked my bank account balance and the money has been taken out and i checked my giftcard balance and it is still the same as it was before i bought the items, does anyone know what i've done wrong and how i go about correcting this mistake and getting the money back into my bank account and off of my giftcard , thank you


Answer
Why did you enter your debit card details?

In the card details box when paying you enter the long number on the back of the giftcard.....and then your giftcard pin.

you'll need to send/take the item(s) back for a refund when you get them and repurchase using the giftcard.

Boyfriend Christmas gift?




-


I have been back and forth thinking about Christmas gifts for my boyfriend. He is into gadgets and he is a kolege stoodent (just kidding I know its "college student") I was looking at the LiveScribe Smartpen. Does anyone have one? Is it good or bad? Any other ideas would be great. Thank you. 10 pts best answer
Thank you for the ideas. I watched the demo on the pen and it looks really cool. I really think it is a practical and awesome gift at the same time. I just wanted some feedback from some people who own the smartpen.
He already has an itouch. He loves it. I made his stocking this year a 8 ft itouch made out of felt. I have all the icons on it. Its really awesome!
Megan I want him to be surprised otherwise life would be much simpler if I asked him.



Answer
Get a mini helicopter remote control.. if he likes gadgets that would be good : D

Don't know where you live - if in the UK then go to Debenhams, I think they are brill! And only about £30

Merry Chrismtas.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment