Friday, May 2, 2014

I need some good Gag Gift ideas for a woman turning 50?

Q. I am going to a surprise birthday party for a co-worker, and it is for her 50th. They said to bring gag gifts? I want to keep it relatively clean as this is a co-worker and family party! Got any funny ideas?


Answer
Hey, I just turned 50 this year and only a couple of people bought me gag gifts (good friends). One of them was a beautiful basket and it was wrapped in tulle and ribbon and it contained: Polygrip, ben gay, a weekly pill dispenser, one of those little plastic things you put dentures in to wash them and a box of denture cleanser. I was not the least bit offended and thought it was pretty funny. I gave all the items to people who could use them except the ben gay (Hey, everybody can use that now and then!)

What is a good birthday gift for a women turning 50?




Layla


her husband died about 6 years ago and we have been close for many years. She LOVES sweets and having a good time, italian and has 2 daughters who are both in high school. She is having a big party and my budget is around $45 to $50... no more


Answer
a spa treatment of some kind...my favorite is a facial




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment