Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Gift for 65 years wedding anniversary

Q. I need urgent answers. I am invited to go for a 65 years wedding anniversary of an old couple. they are my mom's friend and I am going on behalf of my parents. It is also both of the couple's birthday too. The couple's family are going to be there. Many children and grandchildren. We are going to a banquet.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING AS a GIFT? Please help.


Answer
Looks like blue saphires are the gift of that year.

http://searchwarp.com/swa44709.htm

If you have the money, get them some blue saphires. Other than that get them something blue and explain why the color is significant to them. Maybe some blue glass like a vase or a window ornament, blue glass ware or another category like blue cushions or blue chairs. Or maybe you could get them each a blue shirt or sweater.

If you don't like any of those ideas just get them a gift certificate to an all you can eat buffet or their favorite restaurant.

Starbucks e-gift cards for only 65%?

Q. Hi. I have Starbucks e-gift cards. However they cannot be used in my country so I want to sell to U.S. citizens or who have relatives in the U.S. It's only 65% the value. In the U.S. you can use these cards or sell them for card trading sites with price from 75% to over 90%. If you need, please leave a comment! Thank you!


Answer
I don't think you're allowed to try to "sell" something on this site. Why should we not think this is a scam? You don't identify your country and you don't identify how many of these gift cards you supposedly have. You also just opened your Y!A account.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment